GasClam® provides in-situ continuous monitoring of ground gas on landfill sites, typically utilising existing (50mm) boreholes.
GasClam® monitors a wide range of ground gas parameters applicable to landfill sites such as:
- Carbon dioxide
- Carbon monoxide
- Hydrogen sulphide
- Volatile organic compounds
In addition, the GasClam® continuously monitors atmospheric pressure and temperature with the option of borehole water level.
Continuous monitoring with GasClam® enables site operators to:
- Make accurate risk assessments, based upon long-term data, linking ground gas information with environmental drivers such as barometric pressure
- Complete asset characterisation as opposed to the incomplete and misleading data sets provided by spot sampling
- Provide comprehensive asset reports to regulators
- Design and implement effective site management strategies
GasClam® is battery powered for stand-alone site deployment, and is telemetry enabled to allow remote operation, setting of alerts and data upload.